Well, you have come to the right place my friend!
The main features of PDA are:
- obsessively resisting ordinary demands
- appearing sociable on the surface but lacking depth in their understanding (often recognised by parents early on)
- excessive mood swings, often switching suddenly
- comfortable (sometimes to an extreme extent) in role play and pretending
- language delay, seemingly as a result of passivity, but often with a good degree of ‘catch-up’
- obsessive behaviour, often focused on people rather than things.
for more information go to www.thepdaresource.com